Sugarcane Bowls provide a strong, tough and compostable way to enjoy soup or salad. Use them for hot or cold foods. These highly versatile bowls put the spotlight on your next meal without leaking, soaking, or ruining the planet. Sugarcane Bowls are made from a 100% reclaimed and renewable sugarcane fiber instead of foam or virgin paper. That's something to dig into!
- Made from 100% renewable and reclaimed resources
- Made with sugarcane, a rapidly renewable resource
- Meet ASTM standards for compostability
- Grease and cut resistant
- Freezer safe
- Traditional plastic plates are made from petroleum, the world's most valuable, non-renewable resource.
- Sugarcane products are made from rapidly renewable resources, not oil.
- Our sugarcane products are made from a reclaimed resource that would otherwise have been burned.
- Our sugarcane products are compostable in commercial compost facilities, but unfortunately not in your home compost.
- Compost is a great way to improve vital soil resources and divert waste that would otherwise be landfilled.
- Composting helps divert waste from landfills.