Max may be the most common ear plugs in the world. In fact, if you see an ear plug in a movie or TV show, there is a good chance this is it. Max is highly effective, smooth, soil-resistant and comfortable, making it clear why these plugs are so popular.
Howard Leight Max®
- The world's most-used polyurethane foam earplug
- Contoured bell-shape is easier to insert, resists tendency to back-out of ear canal
- Polyurethane foam enhances comfort, especially for long-term wear
- Smooth, soil-resistant closed-cell foam skin prevents dirt build-up
- Excellent NRR 33 protection from noise